Account Receivable Specialist
The RUDIS Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for the cash collections of the organization. The right candidate serves as that ideal liaison between RUDIS and our customers. They are in charge of observing accounts to identify overdue payments, report collection activity, address client queries, resolving customer billing problems, and develop repayment plans.
- Cash collections expertise
- Cash flow analysis and Measuring averages
- Pursues all past due customer payments to resolution
- Maintains, updates, and distributes weekly Receivables Dashboard
- Continuously monitoring aging report
- Coordinating with Customers for proper handling of account agreements execution
- Special projects assignments to better procedures and internal processes
- Coordination with RUDIS accounts payable, purchasing, sales, to ensure billing process was carried out effectively
- Handle a necessary volume of outbound calls, emails and documentation to ensure collection of the accounts and/or dispute resolutions are done in a timely manner
- Negotiating payment arrangements
- Working with a high degree of accuracy
- Comfort level working with budgets, payroll, revenue and forecasting
- (possible) Assessing late fees to accounts that are xx days past due
- Dealing with the necessary paperwork (i.e. W-9, IRS Tax Exempt forms, etc.)
- Customer Service
- Demonstrated Overall Experience
- This is a full-time position that must be worked from our head office located in Marysville, Ohio
- A Degree in Accounting might be preferred but is not a prerequisite
- Relevant experience in account collections is required; can you get the job done
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- A people leader with the ability to inspire, lead, motivate & develop and build diverse teams. It’s your department, can you make it grow?
- Strategic and creative thinker with an impressive “can do” business acumen.
- A problem has presented itself; can you solve it?
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal internally and across our clientele