This is NOT a remote position
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Rudis Main Office
16960 Square Drive
Marysville, Ohio 43040
In joining RUDIS you will become part of a fast-paced and dedicated Team working together to provide our customers with the highest possible level of quality and service. The Customer Care Advocate will be responsible for managing all customer related inquiries and concerns in a manner that aligns with Rudis culture and Customer Care Pillars. This includes interfacing with Customers via our Customer Care phone line and email accounts to process refunds, orders, complaints, and inquiries.
- Represent Rudis culture in all professional interactions.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all company products.
- Reply to written inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Process all returns, exchanges and refunds in accordance with Rudis Standard Operating Procedure.
- Maintain all records accurately and timely in all relevant related platforms.
- Work collaboratively with Rudis Team members to ensure high quality of Customer Care.
- Communicate with the Manager/Director regarding ideas for improvement in Customer Care systems and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Communication Skills Verbal and Written
- Active Listening
- Responding Sensitively
- Stress Resistance
- Computer Skills
- Ability to Learn
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and fax machines. This position does not have a remote option.
No more than 10%
- High School Diploma
- Computer Skills and Ability to learn company software
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Customer service
- Associates or bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years Customer service experience