RUDIS is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO and COO, working directly with c-suite leadership, board members, and company owners. This successful individual is proactive, not intimidated by rapid change, and thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. They are proven to quickly learn a new business, key stakeholders, and identify adaptive and competing priorities.
This position offers a unique opportunity to learn all aspects of a high-growth brand at the executive level. The individual in this role will work with limited direction and demonstrate the ability to identify and anticipate the executive’s needs. They will be given the highest level of trust and asked for extreme discretion in return.
Position Type: Full-Time
Based in: Marysville, Ohio (on-site)
- Understands priorities, company needs, and executive direction. Takes initiative to anticipate needs and problem solve in accordance with deadlines and budgets
- Coordinates multiple calendars to schedule company meetings knowing who to invite and why while always maximizing executive time for the best of the business
- Provides meeting prep to the executive team including guest profiles, previous meeting notes, etc. Takes detailed and accurate meeting notes and distributes documentation within hours of the meeting.
- Manages the executive’s emails, phone calls, and other communications. Drafts correspondences on behalf of the executive team, ensuring accuracy, professionalism, and proper tone
- Arranges complex international and domestic travel plans including acquiring necessary travel documents
- Coordinates VIP gear packages with an understanding of the product catalog, new releases, and brand standards
- Completes administrative office duties including maintaining shared spaces, ordering supplies, etc. Assists with personal tasks and errands as needed.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in c-suite executive support
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excels in independent work and proven to take initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong G-Suite and Microsoft Office skills
- Experience managing and overseeing staff
- Experience handling sensitive situations while maintaining confidentiality and discretion
- Ability and willingness to work outside of regular business hours and travel as needed
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave