Full Stack Developer
RUDIS is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer to combine their experience, problem solving abilities, and creativity to elevate our brand. This developer will be comfortable taking a hands-on approach to various projects, designing solutions, coding, and helping to automate the business. This role requires an individual who is highly technical, detail oriented, and passionate in order to design and implement innovative solutions within RUDIS.
- Reporting to the Director of Technology Solutions, the Full Stack Developer role requires a broad knowledge to troubleshoot and resolve issues, work cross team to develop and implement solutions and provide technical support and consultation. The position works closely with information technology personnel, operations, and other internal departments.
- Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Maintaining and upgrading the software following deployment
- Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications
- Overseeing and guiding the analyzing, writing, building, and deployment of software
- Overseeing the automated testing and providing feedback to management during the development process
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field required.
- 3-4 years professional experience in information technology or engineering environment
- Experience writing data driven tests, mocking, and unit tests in each layer
- Experience cloning, branching, committing, and submitting pull requests
- Experience coding microservices
- Basic design ability including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design
- Familiarity with the following languages and platforms: CSS, HTML, REACT, WordPress, Gatsby
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work within timelines.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge to carry out the job functions.
- Strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Must be able to remain in a seated position for prolonged periods