IT Support Specialist
RUDIS, the leading Apparel company in Wrestling, located in Marysville, Ohio, is looking for an IT Support Technician to support and troubleshoot day-to-day technology issues for our organization.
Answering directly to the IT Director, this position works closely with all internal departments, personnel and external parties including athletes and vendors. The ideal candidate would have 2-4 years of experience and possess a strong willingness to learn.
RUDIS Wrestling has continued to tell the story of Wrestling for over 7 years and continues to enjoy a growth trajectory where the sky is the limit. With an always expanding business model, it is cause for our wanting to find just the right fit for us professionally and culturally. If this is you, then send us your resume and we will follow up to set up a discussion.
What will you be doing?
• Respond to support issues from employees for Microsoft Office applications, Google applications, Phone,
Printers, Mobile devices etc.
• Set up and configure new computers
• Perform basic network troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve issues
• Create and maintain backups of critical data
• Install/troubleshoot application software
• Set up/remove user accounts on systems (network, email, phone, security, etc.)
• Maintain (patches, updates and fixes) software used on desktop systems including OS, anti-virus and malware protection
• Track and update IT inventory
• Document IT processes and procedures
• Work with vendors to help resolve technical issues
• Perform other duties as assigned
Who you are.
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication ability
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
• Intermediate level understanding of computer systems and networks
• Proficiency in Microsoft and/or Google Office products
• Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
• Strong analytical problem-solving aptitude with creative solutions, ability to organize work with large amounts of information
efficiently, manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with strong attention to detail
• Ability to effectively and professionally communicate, both in writing and verbally, with management, team members and vendors
• Able to work independently and as a team player
• Open to development of skills and knowledge
• Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to change
• Excellent customer service
• Experience with NetSuite or comparable ERP a plus
• This is a full-time position working in our offices in Marysville, Ohio