Samurai Speed Great Wave Adult Wrestling Shoes
RUDIS Samurai – Inspired by David Leslie Schultz
The RUDIS Samurai pays homage to the life of a warrior while also serving as a weapon for those seeking victory in battle on the mat. Our lightest shoe to date, the RUDIS Samurai is built for the wrestler who knows speed is a powerful ally. Designed with a reinforced sock-like fit; the wrestler and the shoe truly become one. The one-piece omni-direction outsole provides a classic yet stealthy feel built for ultimate control.
Need help selecting the best shoe for you? Follow our fit guide to optimize your performance.
- Stretch zone over the ankle bone creating a soft hinge for premium flexibility
- Support Zone provided by computerized stitching throughout the inside and outside of the arch
- Sculpted Achilles pillows for heel lock
- Ankle strap with a gore section for stretch and flexibility
- A repeating serpentine omni-directional outsole provides the ultimate mat feel
- Sidewall of the rubber wraps up over the toe to provide forward drive
- Slim Fit, Non-binding upper that moves with your foot
- Lightweight for wrestlers who care about speed on the mat
The Samurai depiction was chosen as the Dave Schultz Wrestling Club logo, paying tribute to Dave’s studies of Miyamoto Musashi, and a life of excellence.
Inspired by Dave Schultz, the RUDIS Samurai is a reflection of the way Dave lived his life both on and off the mat.
Awesome wrestling shoes. They do run small. A full size up from regular street sneakers was needed for me. I really think they are great wrestling shoes though with a really cool design.Jul 22, 2022-
I usually wear a size 12 but I ordered a size 13 because the last samurais I purchased we’re a little narrow but they fit perfect love the navy great wavesJul 22, 2022-