Seasonal Graphic Designer
Based in: Marysville, Ohio – NOT remote, must be able to commute to office
Position Type: Seasonal, 6 Months (Starting July – Ending December)
Extension of work will be considered, but not guaranteed.
RUDIS is looking for creatives who love working in a fast-paced, fun and competitive environment. RUDIS is the leading sport apparel brand in the national wrestling community and we are committed to not only winning but being the best competitor we can be. As a RUDIS Seasonal Graphic Designer your work will be potentially worn by hundreds and thousands of wrestlers across the world. If you are looking for an opportunity to show off your skills, push yourself to the limit, and make lifelong friends, RUDIS may be the place for you. We are committed to providing individuals with opportunity to learn, grow, and stretch to the highest level of their ability and potential. We are confident that you will find your role at RUDIS both challenging and rewarding.
- Create graphic artwork that is creative, interesting, on brand, on trend, and speaks to the wrestling customer
- Create screen-print designs and sublimated garments specifically for our customer base. Graphic artwork for apparel and accessories including t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, compression gear, wrestling uniforms, etc.
- Follow templates to create detail oriented custom team art presentations
- Work with Sales team to make sure design concepts are clearly communicated through to customers
- Assist Team Art Manager with any and all tasks related to operation of custom team art
- Uphold RUDIS brand standards
- Expert in-depth knowledge in Adobe Illustrator
- Must be able to demonstrate complete high-level knowledge of clipping masks, layers, using multiple color swatch palettes, hand-drawing with the pen tool, re-creating low-res logos to vector images, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Strong organizational skills, keen eye for detail, and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Thrives working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday-Friday with possible weekend hours as needed