Seasonal Production Artist
Based in: Marysville, Ohio
Position Type: Full-time, Seasonal, Contract, 6 Months (Starting in July – Ending December) Extension of work will be considered, but not guaranteed.
RUDIS is dedicated to continuing to evolve as the leading sport apparel brand in the national wrestling community. In joining RUDIS you will become a part of a fast-paced and dedicated creative team. We ask for your commitment to deliver outstanding quality and results that exceed expectations. In addition, we expect your personal accountability in all the products, actions, advice, and results that you provide as a representative of our company. In return, we are committed to providing you with every opportunity to learn, grow, and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential. We are confident that you will find your role at RUDIS both challenging and rewarding. As a RUDIS Associate, your time and energy will be focused on:
- Set up and order input of production files for various apparel print types
- Adapt concept art to print ready files including correct file format, print size and location, ink type/print application, etc.
- Ensure all concept art is executed at the highest quality in production by assisting communication of print and sourcing needs to various vendors.
- Assist Team Art Manager with any and all tasks related to operation of custom team art production
- Expert in-depth knowledge in Adobe Illustrator
- Must be able to demonstrate complete high-level knowledge of clipping masks, layers, using multiple color swatch palettes, hand-drawing with the pen tool, re-creating low-res logos to vector images, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail with a demonstrated drive for perfection
- Experience and understanding of screen print process is preferred
- Strong organizational skills, keen eye for detail, and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Thrives working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday-Friday with possible weekend hours as needed
- This is a seasonal, 6 month position beginning mid-July and ending in December
A portfolio is required with application. If a portfolio website or PDF is not included, the applicant will not be considered.
Marysville, OH (NOT remote, must be able to commute to office)