RUDIS Wrestling is dedicated to continue to evolve as the Leading Sports apparel brand in the Wrestling Community. In joining us you will become a part of a fast paced and dedicated team. We are currently seeking an experienced Associate Wardrobe Stylist to join the RUDIS content team full time. This role is an integral part of the Production department and will be responsible for establishing the look and feel, ordering and distributing all wardrobe pieces for all RUDIS photography and video projects. The ideal candidate will be in touch with fashion trends, the fitness apparel industry, be highly motivated and organized.
Hours: 9:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M. (Subject to change)
This position is full-time, in-house located in Marysville, Ohio
he fashion Stylist position holds the responsibility for the visual styling of merchandise for fashion photography. The Fashion Stylist may also be involved in still photography styling as needed. The Associate Fashion Stylist is a part of the studio team whose goal is to ensure each brand is correctly represented and that all creative standards are maintained for all executed shoots.
Applicants will be expected to provide samples of previous work in addition to a resume and cover letter. On-set experience as a stylist or a styling assistant is a MUST.
Styling experience for a major fashion retailer in the area of eCommerce is preferred.
Strong knowledge of accurate garment fit and the ability to manipulate fabric to achieve the correct fit using safety pins and clamps. The ideal candidate is a driven, goal-oriented professional with an impeccable work ethic and a willingness to go above and beyond to execute the best work possible. The candidate should also take direction and critique gracefully while working effectively with a diverse group of individuals. Candidates should also possess a broad and well-rounded view of the industry, bringing to the team the ability to accurately style merchandise that represents multiple demographic groups.
- Creating and presenting looks for weekly product photoshoots and editorials. Request shoot and pairing samples, tracking shipments, unpacking boxes, steaming samples, pre-styling looks.
- Management of and engagement in entire styling workflow including, but not limited to; sample organization, steaming/prep, on-model / lay-down shoot task-work from setup to breakdown, and the necessary clean up
- Reports directly and carries out all direction from Creative Art Director.
- Leading high volume, very fast-paced shooting environments
- Working closely with the Director of Photography to maintain high-quality image content that meets the brand’s aesthetic standards. Operating a set solo on product photography.
- Work with Olympic Athletes for both photography and video.
- On-set styling of men’s, women’s, and children’s on-figure shooting as well as product, as needed.
- Communicate on-set needs to appropriate team members responsible to ensure efficient workflow.
- Understand the overall flow of the warehouse, photo studio, and merchandise, and understand the need for timeliness and quality.
- Maintain a clean and orderly workspace and styling area.
- Good organizational skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to embrace the Wrestling sport and culture.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and maintain strict deadlines
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Styling/Presentation expertise on various skill relative to clothing, on and off figure, pinups, lay-downs, accessories, and shoes
- Ability to travel for multiple dates.
- Strong knowledge of accurate garment fit and the ability to manipulate fabric to achieve the correct fit using safety pins and clamps.
- Strong ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communications skills with agencies and ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Receptive to feedback and ability to continuously improve
- Extremely well organized and strong time management skills
- Candidates must have flexible schedules
- Creative thinker with a passion for styling & eager to learn new skills
- Ability to multitask/prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of current and emerging fashion trends
- Knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred