The RUDIS VP of Lacrosse Branding & Development will be responsible for helping a new business unit focused around the sport of Lacrosse obtain brand recognition and financial growth. They coordinate with RUDIS executives and sales & marketing departments to review current market trends in order to propose new business ideas that can improve revenue margins. Reporting to the CEO and COO, this role will lead a team to expand the RUDIS brand through an entrepreneurial mindset with extensive knowledge of the lacrosse community and marketplace.
The VP of Lacrosse Branding & Development will also support the growth of the business unit by analyzing market trends and identifying areas for improvement. They are responsible for obtaining new suppliers to elevate product quality and coordinating new marketing initiatives to expand the company’s customer base.
- Create a new business unit around the sport of lacrosse parallel to RUDIS brand standards, values, virtues, and our unique approach to authentically representing the sport
- Build a team of creators and innovators with lacrosse experience and the ability to move quickly and have confidence in their decision making skills
- Collaborate with industry leaders to create lasting relationships
- Provide insight, analysis, and recommendations for development of relationships with the lacrosse community
- Develop marketing plans that the marketplace will identify and connect with
- Research the latest in the business industry and create new opportunities to expand business
- Develop lacrosse specific products with target customer base in mind
- Partner with product development, sales, and marketing teams to promote brand growth
- This is a full-time position that must be worked from our head office located in Marysville, Ohio
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field required
- Extensive lacrosse experience and knowledge of marketplace and industry standards required
- 6-8+ years of experience in business development or management preferred
- Cultural leader of industry and respected within the community
- Must possess an entrepreneurial mindset
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective and collaborative relationships
- Proven leader with the ability to inspire, lead, motivate & develop and build diverse teams at all levels
- Able to create an entire business unit as part of our company which has had a lot of success in the wrestling industry due to our dedication to doing things differently
- Ability to build something unique, find a vision for RUDIS Lacrosse
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Strategic and creative thinker with strong business acumen.
- Ability to draw actionable conclusions from data and present complex results in consumable, efficient formats.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.