RUDIS, the leading Apparel company in Wrestling, located in Marysville, Ohio, is looking for a Warehouse Manager to oversee and manage the distribution center to ensure exceptional, accurate, on-time order fulfillment and receipt of product.
Answering directly to the Chief Operating Officer, this position works closely with warehouse staff, director of sourcing and manufacturing, director of e-commerce, sales team, and accounting department. You would ideally have 5-6 years of experience and a willingness to learn through the Apparel and Wrestling business.
RUDIS Wrestling has continued to tell the story of Wrestling for over 7 years and continues to enjoy a growth trajectory where the sky is the limit. With an always expanding business model, it is cause for our wanting to find just the right fit for us professionally and culturally. If this is you, then send us your resume and we will follow up to set up a discussion.
- Utilize and implement process improvements to continually improve operational efficiencies and ensure productivity, safety, and quality goals are achieved
- Work closely with employees to communicate and educate on work instructions, policies, procedures and process improvement initiatives.
- Provide input for annual budgets based on history and future company initiatives.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Ensure the company’s physical assets (building, equipment, inventory, etc.) are properly controlled, maintained, protected and utilized.
- Set up layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Report process improvements and failures and recommend solutions.
- Produce reports and statistics regularly based on warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Oversee and manage relationships with freight carriers including negotiating price and transit time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Operations or related field required
- 5-6 years of experience working in a logistics role on a tactical and operational level, including previous management experience of leading others with a proven record of successful leadership of people and business.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Analytical ability to gather and summarize data, solve problems and prioritize
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective multitasking skills and the ability to take on additional responsibilities as required