DAMAGED & DEFECTIVE ITEM CLAIMS
If you have received a damaged or defective item, please complete our Returns Form and select damaged or defective for the reason for return. You will be contacted by a RUDIS Team Member with further instructions.
- Damaged or Defective Items will not be accepted as a return without a RMA #.
- Wearable wrestling equipment that has been purchased from RUDIS will have a 30-day warranty (from purchase date) against defects. Any item that appears to be defective must be returned within 30 days with receipt showing date of purchase.
- If merchandise is defective, RUDIS reserves the right to repair, replace, or adjust in accordance with industry standards.
- Manufacturers will not repair/replace defective merchandise after a 30-day warranty has expired.
- Customers must determine satisfaction with size, fit, and style before using. It is recommended that all customers try on footwear with clean socks on a carpeted area to determine proper fit.
- No custom singlets or warm-ups may be returned for any reason other than on error in printing or a defect as listed above. We strongly recommend that you refrain from using any fabric softener while washing your apparel as it breaks down the chemicals in the printed designs.
At RUDIS, we have the same standard of excellence that the world’s best wrestlers have of themselves. Whether you’re competing on the mat or in the coach’s corner, we want you to be satisfied with your purchase.