RUDIS, the leading Apparel company in Wrestling, located in Marysville, Ohio, is looking for a Digital Ads Manager that could build and implement digital ad strategies to achieve specific goals and overall growth.
Answering directly to the Director of Marketing, this position works closely with other marketing and e-commerce personnel, internal departments, and external parties including an extensive vendor base. You would ideally have 2-3 years of experience and a willingness to learn through the Apparel and Wrestling business.
RUDIS Wrestling has continued to tell the story of Wrestling for over 7 years and continues to enjoy a growth trajectory where the sky is the limit. With an always expanding business model, it is cause for our wanting to find just the right fit for us professionally and culturally. If this is you, then send us your resume and we will follow up to set up a discussion.
- Work in advertising tools to implement and optimize digital advertising campaigns. This includes display/retargeting,video, mobile, SEM, and Facebook advertising.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Place and monitor media buys – and make adjustments as necessary to optimize results.
- Evaluate digital advertising performance – produce detailed reports on campaigns.
- Research new advertising venues and stay in touch with online advertising trends; develop and maintain relationships with vendors and partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a dedicated digital advertising role, focused on media buying or trafficking.
- Experience using one or more of the following ad serving systems: Google Campaign Manager, Google Ads, Verizon (formerly Oath), or Facebook Ads Manager.
- Proficiency in any of the following: programmatic display, paid social, or paid search.
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals
- Familiarity with all aspects of ad campaign management: campaign setup, ad trafficking, optimizations and reporting and analysis.
- Experience with SEO management/implementation.
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data in reporting systems such as Excel.
- High-performing self-starter, with strong attention to detail