Missed out on your size? Don’t miss your next chance. More sizes coming in July
FITS TRUE TO SIZE
The shoe you’ve been waiting for: the new RUDIS Journey performs best for medium runs, road work, cardio, and general fitness. Offering cushion where you want it and support where you need it. Journey is designed with lightweight, breathable materials that flex with you.
We made this training shoe for wrestlers and wrestlers at heart who still love to get out there because it has never been about the destination … it’s about the Journey. The RUDIS Journey offers cushion where you want it and support where you need it. The perfect shoe for everything off the mat.
- Lightweight engineered mesh for breathability
- Supportive instep saddle with variable width lacing
- Sculpted Achilles pillows for heel lock
- 3D molded heel cup for easy step-in and secure fit
- Perforated PU cushion footbed. Removable footbed for easy washing
- Perforated microfiber tongue with a low profile, luxurious feel
- Cushioned lasting board for a no break-in feel and immediate comfort
- External TPU heel stabilizer for added stability
- Responsive EVA foam midsole for a springy feel and cushioned ride.
- Heel to toe groove allows the foot to expand and flex with each step
- Low profile crosshatch pattern for grip and stability
- Durable high wear outsole
I bought these for myself and my son. These are probably one of the most comfortable shoes I have bought in a long time. My son uses his for agility/strength training and mine are my everyday sneaker to wear.Jun 11, 2021-
It’s a clean looking shoe that had to take a lot of input to get these almost perfect. Start with the box…it’s a keeper! Who keeps a box? Me and you should too! They are a perfect fitting shoe and have immediate comfort. Perfect for the year round training athlete for any sport, coach, or a wrestling mom or dad! Once I put them on we ordered the other color. I too have always been picky about shoes. These match up with high end training shoes of competitive brands and I can’t wait to see what they do next!Jun 11, 2021-